How is Doctrin structured?
- Easy to use platform for remote care through chat or video
- Secure digital communications to patients
- More electronic communications will lead to fewer phone calls and the ability for surgeries to offer face to face appointments to those who are not confident with IT.
- Automated medical questionnaires which can be tailored to our practices and areas of expertise
- Improved caregiver efficiency by creating a summarised report of the patient’s medical history
- Standardised questioning ensures medical safety and patient risk management
- Allows staff to collaborate on cases and perform better together
- Higher continuity of care through targeted handovers
- Patient centric care – with tools to give patients a ‘seamless’ experience.
- Automatically routes patients to the correct care level
- Customised flow to patients to optimise the use of resources
- Reduced workload for triage nurses by directing patients to the most appropriate practitioner for their need
- Integrated patient care with cases being able to be shared across units
- Staff collaboration across surgeries
- Barrierless healthcare system
- Smarter use of staff across the system
- Complete information sharing