COVID Restrictions Relaxation
Following the recent publication by NHS England of updated guidance for General Practice, we have reviewed the restrictions on patient access to our building that have been in place since the start of the pandemic.
Throughout the pandemic, our primary consideration has been to keep our staff and patients as safe as possible. Whilst the local and national situation means we can relax restrictions, we will continue to do all we can to keep our staff and patients safe.
We are pleased to confirm that with effect from Monday 19th July 2021
- Our automatic front doors will be open.
- We will operate a one-way system in our reception area which will be clearly signed.
- Patient toilets will be accessible.
For the time being we will continue to
- operate a 'total-triage' system, meaning face to face appointments will be offered to patients where clinically appropriate following a telephone call with a clinician
- ask patients to wear a face-covering whilst in the surgery
- observe social distancing measures in our reception, dispensary and waiting room areas
- maintain infection prevention and control measures in line with relevant national guidance.
We will monitor the impact of these changes and make further amendments whilst following all relevant guidance on an ongoing basis.
We thank you for your continued patience and co-operation.
Published: Jul 21, 2021